Many people feel that once they hire an attorney their part in the case is finished, and many law firms feel this way too. A lot of law firms do not want to be bothered with clients input or questions. The Law Office of Stephen Ross takes a different approach. We value your input and we are here to answer your questions.
Besides taking your calls, we keep in continuous contact with our clients to make sure that we know everything going on with their case. While we know you already have enough to deal with, we always try to make sure our clients are as involved as possible in the success of their own case.
Here are a few things you can do that will make your case more successful:
- Visit your doctors as regularly as possible
- When you visit your doctors make sure to mention your symptoms and any side effects from medications
- Ask your doctor personally to fill out the medical assessment forms that we send to you and to your doctor
- Keep our office updated on any new doctors you are seeing
- Keep our office updated on any new conditions you have been diagnosed with
- Keep our office updated with any tests your doctors have ordered you
- Keep our office updated with any new medications you are prescribed for your conditions
Call our office today and see if you qualify:
While we try to provide as much information on our webpage as possible, the best way to find out if you are eligible is to contact one of our Client Service Representatives today. You may reach our office toll free at 1-800-488-4775.